Boggs Center StoreNOW AVAILABLE AT THE BOGGS CENTER STORE
The new pamphlet consists of: Changing Concepts of Revolution “Rediscovering the American Past”. “Naming the Enemy” and “Towards a New Self-Governing America 2012
Sustainable Activism For the 21st century
The Next American Revolution by Grace Lee Boggs with Scott Kurashige Now available Hard Cover – Paper Book -Order your signed copy now.
The Boggs Center
ON Being Krista Tippet
January 19, 2012
We travel to Detroit to meet the civil rights legend Grace Lee Boggs. We find the 96-year-old philosopher surrounded by creative, joyful people and projects that defy more familiar images of decline. It's a kind of parallel urban universe with much to teach all of us about meeting the changes of our time.
The Boggs Center was founded in 1995 by friends and associates of James Boggs (1919 -1993) and Grace Lee Boggs (1915 - ) to honor and continue their legacy as movement activists and theoreticians.
Our aim is to help grassroots activists develop themselves into visionary leaders and critical thinkers who can devise proactive strategies for rebuilding and respiriting our cities and rural communities from the ground up, demonstrate the power of ideas in changing ourselves, our reality, and demystify leadership.
- Charity Waters By Shea Howell – Week 75 of the Occupation
- What time Is it on the Clock of the World By Grace Lee Boggs
- Water by numbers By Shea Howell – Week 74 of the occupation
- Corporate Waters By Shea Howell – Week 72 of the occupation
- Suburban Waters By Shea Howell – Week 71 of the occupation of Detroit
- Democracy Shut off By Shea Howell – Week 70 of the Occupation of Detroit
- Registration Opens for New Work New Culture Conference 2014
- American Revolutionary, Transformation in 82 Minutes.
- Fair Water By Shea Howell – Week 69 of the Occupation
- Teaching Responsibility By Kim Sherobbi
- Collapsed Pause By Shea Howell – Week 69 of the Occupation
- Thinking for ourselves Shut off pause – Week 68 of the occupation
- Distorted Reality, By Shea Howell – Week 67 of the occupation of Detroit
- Beyond the Bottom Line By Shea Howell – Week 66 of the occupation
- At 99 Thoughts. Thanks. Questions. By Grace Lee Boggs