Boggs Center StoreNOW AVAILABLE AT THE BOGGS CENTER STORE
The new pamphlet consists of: Changing Concepts of Revolution “Rediscovering the American Past”. “Naming the Enemy” and “Towards a New Self-Governing America 2012
Sustainable Activism For the 21st century
The Next American Revolution by Grace Lee Boggs with Scott Kurashige Now available Hard Cover – Paper Book -Order your signed copy now.
The Boggs Center
ON Being Krista Tippet
January 19, 2012
We travel to Detroit to meet the civil rights legend Grace Lee Boggs. We find the 96-year-old philosopher surrounded by creative, joyful people and projects that defy more familiar images of decline. It's a kind of parallel urban universe with much to teach all of us about meeting the changes of our time.
The Boggs Center was founded in 1995 by friends and associates of James Boggs (1919 -1993) and Grace Lee Boggs (1915 - ) to honor and continue their legacy as movement activists and theoreticians.
Our aim is to help grassroots activists develop themselves into visionary leaders and critical thinkers who can devise proactive strategies for rebuilding and respiriting our cities and rural communities from the ground up, demonstrate the power of ideas in changing ourselves, our reality, and demystify leadership.
- “Beware of the Dandelions.” By Invincible
- Restoring our souls By Shea Howell Week Twelve of the Occupation
- DIA – Grace Lee Boggs – American Revolutionary Film Showing
- A TIME FOR RESISTANCE: Detroit 2013 June 23-30.
- Selling the DIA at Mackinac By Shea Howell Week ten of the Occupation
- Reducing Violence in our Neighborhoods By Marcia Lee
- Community-based School Opens in Detroit by Grace Lee Boggs
- Driving Development By Shea Howell – Week nine of the Occupation
- New Work & Community Production: Eyes on Detroit by Barbara A. Stachowski
- Reporting out By Shea Howell – Week eight of the occupation
- Honoring Malcolm in the 21st Century by Grace Lee Boggs
- What matters By Shea Howell – Week seven of the occupation
- LFC Malcolm and Boston By Grace Lee Boggs
- Democracy in detroit? By She Howell Week six of the occupation
- week 5 New Public Trust By Shea Howell