Boggs Center StoreNOW AVAILABLE AT THE BOGGS CENTER STORE
The new pamphlet consists of: Changing Concepts of Revolution “Rediscovering the American Past”. “Naming the Enemy” and “Towards a New Self-Governing America 2012
Sustainable Activism For the 21st century
The Next American Revolution by Grace Lee Boggs with Scott Kurashige Now available Hard Cover – Paper Book -Order your signed copy now.
The Boggs Center
ON Being Krista Tippet
January 19, 2012
We travel to Detroit to meet the civil rights legend Grace Lee Boggs. We find the 96-year-old philosopher surrounded by creative, joyful people and projects that defy more familiar images of decline. It's a kind of parallel urban universe with much to teach all of us about meeting the changes of our time.
The Boggs Center was founded in 1995 by friends and associates of James Boggs (1919 -1993) and Grace Lee Boggs (1915 - ) to honor and continue their legacy as movement activists and theoreticians.
Our aim is to help grassroots activists develop themselves into visionary leaders and critical thinkers who can devise proactive strategies for rebuilding and respiriting our cities and rural communities from the ground up, demonstrate the power of ideas in changing ourselves, our reality, and demystify leadership.
- Popuar Resistance,org Legendary Activist Grace Lee Boggs Dies At 100
- Remembering Grace Lee Boggs and her role in the black freedom struggle Kate Aronoff
- No Moral Difference By Shea Howell
- Grace Lee Boggs June 27, 1915 – October 5, 2015
- Criminal Waters By Shea Howell
- Flint and Lead By Shea Howell
- Detroit and the Black Woman Condition By Tawana Honeycomb Petty
- West Side Neighbors Coming Together By Kim Sherobbi
- A Lesson Learned By Myrtle Thompson-Curtis
- Moving out, moving in By Shea Howell
- Water Costs By Shea Howell
- Labor Day Memory By Shea Howell
- Mayor’s Water Failures By Shea Howell
- Using Our Own Best Practice Kim Hunter
- August Choices By Shea Howell