Boggs Center StoreNOW AVAILABLE AT THE BOGGS CENTER STORE
The new pamphlet consists of: Changing Concepts of Revolution “Rediscovering the American Past”. “Naming the Enemy” and “Towards a New Self-Governing America 2012
Sustainable Activism For the 21st century
The Next American Revolution by Grace Lee Boggs with Scott Kurashige Now available Hard Cover – Paper Book -Order your signed copy now.
The Boggs Center
ON Being Krista Tippet
January 19, 2012
We travel to Detroit to meet the civil rights legend Grace Lee Boggs. We find the 96-year-old philosopher surrounded by creative, joyful people and projects that defy more familiar images of decline. It's a kind of parallel urban universe with much to teach all of us about meeting the changes of our time.
The Boggs Center was founded in 1995 by friends and associates of James Boggs (1919 -1993) and Grace Lee Boggs (1915 - ) to honor and continue their legacy as movement activists and theoreticians.
Our aim is to help grassroots activists develop themselves into visionary leaders and critical thinkers who can devise proactive strategies for rebuilding and respiriting our cities and rural communities from the ground up, demonstrate the power of ideas in changing ourselves, our reality, and demystify leadership.
- Council resolves on water By Shea Howell
- Duggan Unraveling By Shea Howell
- Press Release – When the Youth Cry Out We Must Respond
- DWSD water shutoff fiasco on Helen Street Russ Bellant
- Black Mothers Honeycomb
- “WE IN DETROIT CALLED IT THE REBELLION.” Grace Lee Boggs
- Earth Day Waters By Shea Howell
- Path to Water Stewardship By Shea Howell
- Grace Lee Boggs 100 Birthday June 27, 2015
- Book. Chapter A Detroit Story :Ideas whose time has come – book Grabbing back
- What we can’t afford By Shea Howell
- Boggs Center – Visits – Events – Cuba Film
- Planting Vision Shea Howell
- Chicago Friends hosted a fundraiser to support Grace