Boggs Center StoreNOW AVAILABLE AT THE BOGGS CENTER STORE
The new pamphlet consists of: Changing Concepts of Revolution “Rediscovering the American Past”. “Naming the Enemy” and “Towards a New Self-Governing America 2012
Sustainable Activism For the 21st century
The Next American Revolution by Grace Lee Boggs with Scott Kurashige Now available Hard Cover – Paper Book -Order your signed copy now.
The Boggs Center
ON Being Krista Tippet
January 19, 2012
We travel to Detroit to meet the civil rights legend Grace Lee Boggs. We find the 96-year-old philosopher surrounded by creative, joyful people and projects that defy more familiar images of decline. It's a kind of parallel urban universe with much to teach all of us about meeting the changes of our time.
The Boggs Center was founded in 1995 by friends and associates of James Boggs (1919 -1993) and Grace Lee Boggs (1915 - ) to honor and continue their legacy as movement activists and theoreticians.
Our aim is to help grassroots activists develop themselves into visionary leaders and critical thinkers who can devise proactive strategies for rebuilding and respiriting our cities and rural communities from the ground up, demonstrate the power of ideas in changing ourselves, our reality, and demystify leadership.
September 2015 M T W T F S S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Mayor’s Water Failures By Shea Howell
- Using Our Own Best Practice Kim Hunter
- August Choices By Shea Howell
- Rethinking Education with the North Dakota Study Group by Kimberly Sherobbi
- Waters of New Orleans and Detroit By Shea Howell
- Distorted Water Report By Shea Howell
- Water Laws By Shea Howell
- Transforming the Tide of Racial Violence: Visionary Organizing, the Crisis of Whiteness, and America’s Growing Counter-Revolution By Matthew Birkhold
- New opportunities By Shea Howell
- Water Reflections By Shea Howell
- The Outsiders 2015 By Richard Feldman
- Mayor’s Balancing Act By Shea Howell
- Water reconsidered By Shea Howell
- Celebrate Graces 100 th Tee
- Faygo and Community Wisdom By Shea Howell