Boggs Center StoreNOW AVAILABLE AT THE BOGGS CENTER STORE
The new pamphlet consists of: Changing Concepts of Revolution “Rediscovering the American Past”. “Naming the Enemy” and “Towards a New Self-Governing America 2012
Sustainable Activism For the 21st century
The Next American Revolution by Grace Lee Boggs with Scott Kurashige Now available Hard Cover – Paper Book -Order your signed copy now.
The Boggs Center
ON Being Krista Tippet
January 19, 2012
We travel to Detroit to meet the civil rights legend Grace Lee Boggs. We find the 96-year-old philosopher surrounded by creative, joyful people and projects that defy more familiar images of decline. It's a kind of parallel urban universe with much to teach all of us about meeting the changes of our time.
The Boggs Center was founded in 1995 by friends and associates of James Boggs (1919 -1993) and Grace Lee Boggs (1915 - ) to honor and continue their legacy as movement activists and theoreticians.
Our aim is to help grassroots activists develop themselves into visionary leaders and critical thinkers who can devise proactive strategies for rebuilding and respiriting our cities and rural communities from the ground up, demonstrate the power of ideas in changing ourselves, our reality, and demystify leadership.
- Bogga Center Living for Change News – May 22nd – May 29th
- Out of the Mouths of Young People – Black Lives Matter
- Boggs Center Living for Change News letter May 15th – May 22nd
- Boggs Center Living for Change News May 8th – May 15th
- Facilitating Diversity Starhawk’s Website
- AN OPEN LETTER TO JUDGE STEVEN RHODES
- Brother Obama by Fidel Castro Ruz
- A once in a lifetime Opportunity by Myrtle Curtis
- Reflections on Cuba by Richard Feldman
- Distorted Story By Shea Howell
- Once in a lifetime opportunity Cuba Myrtle Thompson Curtis
- No Excuses By Shea Howell
- Dear Fellow-Elders: Celebration of Brother Vincent by Alan Gilbert
- Visioning a World Beyond Struggle by Tawana “Honeycomb” Petty
- Establishing justice By Shea Howell