Boggs Center StoreNOW AVAILABLE AT THE BOGGS CENTER STORE
The new pamphlet consists of: Changing Concepts of Revolution “Rediscovering the American Past”. “Naming the Enemy” and “Towards a New Self-Governing America 2012
Sustainable Activism For the 21st century
The Next American Revolution by Grace Lee Boggs with Scott Kurashige Now available Hard Cover – Paper Book -Order your signed copy now.
The Boggs Center
ON Being Krista Tippet
January 19, 2012
We travel to Detroit to meet the civil rights legend Grace Lee Boggs. We find the 96-year-old philosopher surrounded by creative, joyful people and projects that defy more familiar images of decline. It's a kind of parallel urban universe with much to teach all of us about meeting the changes of our time.
The Boggs Center was founded in 1995 by friends and associates of James Boggs (1919 -1993) and Grace Lee Boggs (1915 - ) to honor and continue their legacy as movement activists and theoreticians.
Our aim is to help grassroots activists develop themselves into visionary leaders and critical thinkers who can devise proactive strategies for rebuilding and respiriting our cities and rural communities from the ground up, demonstrate the power of ideas in changing ourselves, our reality, and demystify leadership.
- We Are the Children of Martin and Malcolm
- Flint Michigan From West Virginia—We Stand With You!
- Repeal EM Law By Shea Howell
- A Water Rights Tribubal Rev. Bill Wiley-Kellerman
- On Grace Raina LaGrand
- The City Is the Black Man’s Land By James Boggs
- Dangerous Authorities By Shea Howell
- Beyond Snyder and Flint By Shea Howell
- Celebrating the MLK Holiday by Grace Lee Boggs 2013
- We Are the Leaders We Have Been Waiting For Rich Feldman
- King, Water and Will By Shea Howell
- Visionary Organizing Rich Feldman and Kim Sherobbi
- Flint and Silence By Shea Howell
- Imagination and Peace By Shea Howell
- Dear Friends of the Boggs Center – It’s been a emotional year full of love and loss