Boggs Center StoreNOW AVAILABLE AT THE BOGGS CENTER STORE
The new pamphlet consists of: Changing Concepts of Revolution “Rediscovering the American Past”. “Naming the Enemy” and “Towards a New Self-Governing America 2012
Sustainable Activism For the 21st century
The Next American Revolution by Grace Lee Boggs with Scott Kurashige Now available Hard Cover – Paper Book -Order your signed copy now.
The Boggs Center
ON Being Krista Tippet
January 19, 2012
We travel to Detroit to meet the civil rights legend Grace Lee Boggs. We find the 96-year-old philosopher surrounded by creative, joyful people and projects that defy more familiar images of decline. It's a kind of parallel urban universe with much to teach all of us about meeting the changes of our time.
The Boggs Center was founded in 1995 by friends and associates of James Boggs (1919 -1993) and Grace Lee Boggs (1915 - ) to honor and continue their legacy as movement activists and theoreticians.
Our aim is to help grassroots activists develop themselves into visionary leaders and critical thinkers who can devise proactive strategies for rebuilding and respiriting our cities and rural communities from the ground up, demonstrate the power of ideas in changing ourselves, our reality, and demystify leadership.
- Boggs Center Living For Change News Letter – October 10th – October 17th
- Boggs Center – Living for Change News Letter – September 26th – October 1, 2016
- Boggs Center – September 4th – September 11th – Living for Change News
- Boggs Center Living for Change News – August 28th – September 4th
- Boggs Center Living for Change News Letter – August 14th – August 21st
- Boggs Center – Living for Change News July 24th – July 31st
- Boggs Center Living For Change News Letter – July 10th – July 17th
- Boggs Center – Living for Change News – June 26th – July 3rd
- Boggs Center Living for Change News – June 19th – June 26th
- Boggs Center – Living for Change News – June 12th – June 19th
- Boggs Center Living for Change News – June 5th – June 12th
- Boggs Center Living for Change News – May 29th – June 5th
- Bogga Center Living for Change News – May 22nd – May 29th
- Out of the Mouths of Young People – Black Lives Matter